Wyndham Adds 12 Resorts in Europe Through Collaboration with CLC World Resorts & Hotels
LONDON – Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, the world’s largest hotel franchise company with approximately 9,000 hotels in nearly 95 countries, and CLC World Resorts & Hotels – one of Europe’s largest independent resort operators with a collection Growing Properties – today announced plans to brand 12 properties in key leisure destinations in Spain, Canary Islands, Turkey, UK and Austria. Scheduled to open in November 2021, the properties will be converted to Wyndham Grand Residences, Wyndham Residences, Wyndham, Ramada Residences by Wyndham and Ramada Hotel & Suites by Wyndham, offering upscale, upscale and mid-range accommodation options. for families and extended stay guests looking to combine business and leisure. The new additions will further expand Wyndham’s portfolio of more than 300 hotels across Europe, adding more desirable destinations including Turkey’s Aegean Coast, Spain’s Costa del Sol, the beautiful island of Tenerife, remote rural estates in Scotland and England and the Austrian Alps.
CLC World is a family-owned business with over three decades of experience developing award-winning resorts in some of the world’s top destinations. CLC World’s collection of villas, apartments and suites sets themselves apart from the conventional hotel, combining all the facilities and amenities of a luxury hotel with spacious one to three bedroom homes, equipped with all that you have at home. Fabulous restaurants, bars, pools, shops and a plethora of on-site entertainment, however, will tempt guests to leave their homes.. Patrick Ingram, Group Managing Director, CLC World Resorts & Hotels commented : “What we appreciate about Wyndham, besides their huge scale and cast, is their passion for hospitality and exceptional support. We are delighted with our collaboration and look forward to welcoming even more travelers to our collection of wonderful resorts and hotels and delivering a wonderful guest experience with Wyndham. “
New openings include:
- Wyndham Trenython Mansion Cornwall is set in a manor house with 24 acres of beautiful countryside overlooking St Austell’s Bay on the Cornish Riviera in England. This Manor House hotel offers upscale one and two bedroom lodges in its grounds and is located close to some of the UK’s most renowned attractions, such as the Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan. The elegant mansion is rich in English heritage with grounds offering croquet, archery, a woodland play area and wildlife viewing hides. The property will offer 27 rooms, 32 lodges, a bar, terrace and restaurant with spectacular views over the Cornish coast. It will also include a spa with aromatherapy treatments, a leisure center with fitness rooms, as well as a 12m heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and hammam.
- Wyndham Duchally Estate will be set in an 1838 estate among 27 acres in beautiful Perthshire near Gleneagles. The boutique hotel with 55 two and three bedroom lodges is close to the famous Ochil Hills and offers beautiful mountain biking tours, making it an ideal base for a holiday in Scotland. Recognized by VisitScotland for the quality of its exquisite cuisine, the resort’s Monteaths Restaurant specializes in local produce and features a whiskey bar and its own artisanal gin distillery. The hotel will also have a wellness center with a heated indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, hammam, sauna and children’s pool.
The co-located Wyndham Grand Residences Costa del Sol Mijas, Ramada Residences by Wyndham Costa del Sol Fuengirola, Ramada Hotels & Suites by Wyndham Costa del Sol Fuengirola and Wyndham Costa del Sol Mijas Residences are set in subtropical gardens with over 20 swimming pools and facilities, including on-site restaurants, a fitness center as well as several kids’ clubs. They will offer a range of studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments, covering standard, premier, premier plus and sublime signature style apartments and villas to suit different travelers visiting the Costa del Sol. Marbella Old Town is close to cobbled streets and beautiful squares full of shops and art galleries. Malaga International Airport is also a 20-minute drive away. Wyndham Grand Residences Costa del Sol Mijas will offer its guests 93 beautifully designed one, two and three bedroom apartments with stylish interiors and open plan living areas to create a haven of comfort and relaxation, some of the apartments feature plunge pools or hot tubs on their terraces. Wyndham Residences Costa del Sol Mijas will feature 135 upscale studios, one, two and three bedrooms nestled on a hillside with sea views, a large terrace and private gardens, some of the apartments have hot tubs on their terraces. For mid-range accommodation options, Ramada Residences by Wyndham Costa del Sol Fuengirola will offer 242 studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments and villas with sea views, outdoor swimming pools, as well as a short tennis, kids club and playground. Ramada Hotels & Suites by Wyndham Costa del Sol Fuengirola will offer 126 studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites with sea views and a host of amenities.
the Canary Islands
- The co-located Wyndham Residences Tenerife Costa Adeje (89 apartments of one, two and three bedrooms) and Ramada Residences by Wyndham Tenerife Costa Adeje (181 studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments) are nestled on the hillside on the south coast of Tenerife. The resorts offer modern designed rooms with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and the famous resort of Playa de Las Americas. The resorts offer on-site dining with local recipes and more cuisines, as well as two swimming pools for the enjoyment of adults and children. Tenerife offers great local nightlife, including a casino, as well as a beach packed with water sports and local attractions, Siam Park is a short walk away.
- Wyndham Residences Tenerife Golf del Sur is an ideal getaway for families with its palm-fringed pool, tropical gardens and range of restaurants and activities. With 106 upscale studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments and villas in the verdant oasis of Golf del Sur, guests of this family-friendly Tenerife resort can choose to relax around the pool, soak up the sun or to bathe. ocean waters. In addition, the resort is strategically located close to the airport, making it convenient and easily accessible for travelers.
- Ramada Residences by Wyndham Saalfelden is an ideal base for a traditional winter ski vacation, with comfortable interiors and a picturesque location. The 37 studio, one and two bedroom property is located near many world famous ski resorts, ideal for travelers looking to explore the Austrian Alps. For those looking to visit in the summer, the resort will offer a range of exciting outdoor activities such as biking, hiking, fishing and canoeing.
- Wyndham Residences Kusadasi Golf & Spa is located in a beautiful park by the Aegean Sea. The resort offers 410 modern one, two and three bedroom apartments and villas, including plenty of leisure facilities, including an 18-hole championship golf course with clubhouse, a plethora of dining options, a spa and swimming pools. Perched on a hill, the range of accommodation offers guests views of its beautiful surroundings and easy access to resort activities. The nearby town of Kusadasi has charming shops and restaurants where travelers can explore, dine and enjoy a lively atmosphere.
- Ramada Residences by Wyndham Milas Bozbük is a seaside spa resort that overlooks the turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea. Its backdrop is surrounded by olive groves and pine-covered mountains. Its 67 two-bedroom apartments are perfect for relaxing, each with a balcony and a view of Bozbuk Bay. The resort is family-friendly, with a supervised kids’ club. Fresh local dishes are served at the resort’s on-site restaurants and a lively food scene can also be experienced in the nearby harbor town of Akbuk.
Wyndham hotels in Europe and around the world participate in Wyndham Rewards®, the world’s most generous rewards program with thousands of hotels, resorts and vacation rentals around the world.
About Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts (NYSE: WH) is the world’s largest hotel franchise company by number of properties, with approximately 9,000 hotels in nearly 95 countries on six continents. With its network of approximately 798,000 attractive rooms for the everyday traveler, Wyndham occupies a leading position in the economy and mid-range segments of the accommodation industry. The Company operates a portfolio of 22 hotel brands, including Super 8®, Days Inn®, Ramada®, Microtel®, La Quinta®, Baymont®, Wingate®, AmericInn®, Hawthorn Suites®, Trademark Collection® and Wyndham®. Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is also a leading provider of hotel management services. The company’s award-winning Wyndham Rewards loyalty program offers 89 million registered members the ability to redeem points at thousands of hotels, resorts and vacation rentals around the world. For more information, visit www.wyndhamhotels.com.
style = “font-size: 12pt; font-family:” Times New Roman “, serif; text-align: justify”>About CLC World Resorts & Hotels
CLC World Resorts & Hotels is a resort developer who designs, builds and manages their own resorts around the world. In business for over 37 years, CLC World offers a wide range of vacation options, from traditional vacation bookings through online travel sites to vacation clubs and vacation home ownership. CLC World’s business aspirations have always been aligned with a sense of social responsibility. She is committed to helping and actively supporting charities and local causes. Its registered charity Fundación CLC World and CLC World Charity Holidays are just two ways in which CLC World supports Spanish and UK charities and causes – by donating money, time and accommodation to help people in the need.