Disneyland reopens this week: how to get tickets and how much they cost
For the latest news and information on the coronavirus pandemic, visit WHO website.
Disneyland will reopen after Friday California released new guidelines on theme parks in March. It comes after Disneyland closed its doors over a year ago due to the rapid spread of . For the first time in 65 years of history, the iconic California – and has remained closed ever since.
Here’s everything you need to know about reopening California Adventure and Disneyland, and how to get a theme park reservation and ticket.
Disneyland and California Adventure reopens April 30
The two Disney theme parks in California will reopen on April 30, with the soft opening of the parks on Tuesday April 27 for the actors and their families. Disney re-reads Sleeping Beauty’s castle during a live broadcast on Monday.
What there is to know:
- Under theme park guidance issued by the state on March 5, Disneyland is allowed to reopen if Orange County is in the red level, or “substantial,” as of April 1. As of April 27, 2021, Orange County is in orange level, with only 2.6 new cases of coronavirus per day per 100,000 people, with a positive rate of 1.4% on test results.
- Below the orange level, parks have a maximum capacity of 25%.
- Once the county reaches the yellow level, there will be 35% capacity in parks as well as 25% indoor capacity.
- All levels – red, orange, and yellow – only allow California visitors to Disneyland.
- California goes remove the level system June 15, which means anyone can then visit the parks, but keep the mask warrant in place.
- To enter Disneyland or California Adventure, you will need a theme park ticket and reservation for the same day.
- Park hours are 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily – but if you have a park reservation and a ticket for a certain day, Disneyland will now allow you to Access the Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Virtual Queue wherever you are at 7 a.m. That day.
How to get a Disneyland ticket
Sales resumed on Thursday April 15 for Disneyland tickets in May and June, and despite a virtual waiting room lasting several hours on launch day, tickets are still available now for most days in May and June.
As for pricing, Disneyland now has a tiered ticketing system for all day tickets:
- Level 1, a park / park hopper: $ 104 / $ 159
- Level 2, a park / park hopper: $ 114 / $ 169
Dates: May 18, 19, 25 and 26; June 1 and 2
- Level 3, a park / park hopper: $ 124 / $ 179
Dates: Monday to Thursday during the last two weeks of May; Tuesdays and Wednesdays in June
- Level 4, a park / park hopper: $ 139 / $ 194
Dates: every day of the week for the last two weeks of May; Monday to Thursday in June
- Level 5, a park / park hopper: $ 154 / $ 209
Dates: every day of the week and weekends
There is no tiered system for multi-day tickets.
No word yet on the replacement of the annual pass after Disneyland canceled their pass holder program January 14. At the time, Disney said it was “developing new membership offers” for its reopening. Those who held an annual pass on March 14, 2020 are now called “Legacy Pass Holders“and will continue to enjoy discounts for the time being when shopping or dining at Downtown Disney and Buena Vista Street at California Adventure.
How to get a Disneyland reservation
Once you’ve finally secured a ticket, you’ll need a reservation for the days you plan to go. The online reservation system launched on April 12 at 8 a.m. PT, but only for people who already held a ticket for a period of time during the park’s one-year closure (here’s where check if your Disneyland ticket is still valid) but is now accessible to anyone who has a ticket.
How to get a theme park reservation:
- Access the reservation system online – but only once you have a valid ticket.
- Log into your Disney Parks app to link tickets from your family or friends you are therefore all in one group.
- Select the day and the theme park you want to visit.
- If you intend to jump between the two parks, you can choose which park to start your day at – then you can visit the other park from 1pm that day.
- Check and confirm.
Disney also unveiledand California Adventure.
The Avengers campus opens on June 4
Disneyland’s new Marvel-themed space will finally open to the public on Friday, June 4. , located at California Adventure, will feature the Guardians of the Galaxy ride that opened in 2017, as well as the new ride called .
For food, the Pym Test Kitchen will serve sandwiches and pastas, the Pym Tasting Lab will feature craft beers and experimental cocktails, and there are also two new food carts: Shawarma Palace and Terran Treats.
Meetings and greetings with Marvel superheroes will take place throughout the Avengers campus, including a decorated Dr. Strange reception area. For merchandise, the WEB Suppliers store will sell customizable Spider-Bots, Funko Pops, Spider-Man lightweight glasses, backpacks and more.
Downtown Disney is open
the Disney downtown The shopping and dining area reopened eight months ago on July 9, following guidelines for opening restaurants and stores in California.
Between December 2020 and January 2021, Orange County was subject to strict stay-at-home orders due to ICU capacity dropping below 15%. Restaurants were forced to close at Downtown Disney and California Adventure, but Newsom lifted the lockdown orders on January 25.
Currently, all of the restaurants and shops in downtown Disney are open, with the exception of locations in the Disneyland Hotel, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel.
Disney has opened a new Star Wars Trading Post in Downtown Disney in mid-February so you can get your Star Wars merchandise fix while Galaxy’s Edge is closed.
Disneyland Resort has also become a Toy Story parking lot began serving as Orange County’s first super vaccine site January 14.site early 2021 as
Why was Disney World allowed to reopen in 2020?
Disneyland originally announced a theme park reopening guidelines on October 20, which would not have allowed the park to open until it was in the yellow level, with less than 1 case per day per 100,000 inhabitants and a positive test rate of 2%., 2020, its 65th birthday. He was forced to when California refused to issue theme park guidelines. The state revealed its initials
Across the country, however, Disney was allowed toin July of last year due to less stringent Florida state and local guidelines.
Orlando Disney Parks have guest reservation system to limit capacity. Fireworks were also suspended., including temperature controls, wearing masks, guests six feet away while queuing for attractions, and a
May 20 with limited parking, fewer entrances, pre-entry temperature control, required masks, physically distant lines and barriers, reduced hours, no entertainment and more sanitizing and sanitizing. Disney-owned stores and restaurants at Disney Springs began reopening on May 27.